Rosco Engineering Data Protection Policy
At Rosco Engineering Ltd we are committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what we do with it. We are committed to using your personal information in accordance with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information and not to do anything with your information you wouldn’t reasonably expect.
- how Rosco Engineering Ltd may obtain your personal information
- what information we collect
- how we will use that information
- who we share your information with
- your choices regarding your information we hold
This policy is written in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Rosco Engineering Ltd is registered under the Act as a Data Controller under number ICO:00010058805.
How do we obtain your information
We obtain your information when you decide complete our Contact form.
What information do we collect?
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you. For example, it can include information such as your name, telephone number and email address.
Data protection law recognises that certain categories of personal information are more sensitive. This is known as sensitive personal information and covers health information, racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs or other beliefs or a similar nature, political opinion and trade union membership. We do not require any of this information to do enable us to provide our service to our customers.
We only collect data that enables us to contact you with the relevant information you have requested.
How do we use your information?
How we use your information would largely depend on why you are providing it. We may use your information in the ways set out below.
- We use your personal information to make contact with you.
- Direct marketing
- With your consent, we may use your information to send you communications about our work and how you can help us to help you, for example, information about our products, services, special offers, news and developments. Occasionally, we may include information from partner organisations or organisations who support us in these communications. If you receive a marketing email from us you will be able to unsubscribe to this type of activity.
- You can let us know if you would prefer not to receive these communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 028 3887 1978.
Who do we share your information with?
We will not sell your details to any third parties.
The Rosco Engineering Ltd website may include links to other sites, not owned or managed by us. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy of information collected by websites not managed by us.